San Diego & La Jolla
- Breast augmentation or enhancement, technically referred to as augmentation mammoplasty, enhances the size, shape, and appearance of the breasts.
- Breast reconstruction surgery helps to restore the natural appearance of the breast, usually for women who have undergone a mastectomy due to breast cancer. Breast reconstruction is also used for patients who have a deformity or injury to their breast that creates an unnatural appearance.
- Breast revision surgery is performed on the small amount of patients that undergo complications after an initial surgery. Problems such as capsular contracture, malposition of implants, and implant leakage all contribute to the need for secondary breast revision surgery.
- Breast lifts can be performed by themselves or in conjunction with an augmentation or reduction. A breast lift procedure lifts and reshapes sagging breasts to a perkier, more youthful position. Age, pregnancy, nursing, and gravity all take a toll on the breasts and can create the need for a breast lift, also known as a mastopexy.
- Breast reduction surgery can be life changing. Women suffering from neck, back, and shoulder pain as well as shoulder grooving and skin irritations due to large heavy breasts greatly benefit from this procedure. Breast reduction surgery reduces the volume and size of the breasts while also lifting and reshaping the breasts to a more proportionate size for the woman’s body.
Brian Reagan, MD, FACS
Dr. Brian Reagan is a board-certified plastic surgeon and founder of True Beauty San Diego Aesthetic Surgery & Medicine. Dr. Reagan is renowned for his surgical skills and commitment to patient satisfaction. Dr. Reagan has been featured on local media outlets, including ABC 10, and recognized as one of the “Best Plastic Surgeons in San Diego” by San Diego Magazine, and “Best Plastic Surgeons in La Jolla” by La Jolla Light Newspaper.